3D Printing Service
A 3D printing service is a procedure of converting a digital model into a solid physical piece. It is also known as additive fabrication because it requires layering materials consecutively to produce a piece. For your custom 3D printing service requirements, please message us!
Get WeProFab 3D Printing Service to Delight Your Customers
Weprofab can provide your 3D printing service requirements. We can supply custom or standard 3D printing services for your business and specific applications. Please contact us now!
3D printing in dentistry services is used to make dental products and support any dental process. This process is primarily used to produce consumptive dental implants.
Stereolithography (SLA) in 3D printing is an industrial process that utilizes computer-directed operating laser beam, pre-set using CAD/CAM software.
3D metal printing is a laser-formed service that utilizes powdered metals. This process is used to create or remodel unique forms of metals.
Sustainable 3D printing is a service that provides sustainability advantages. While giving sustainability, it also prevents supply chain troubles. This process can decrease waste.
3D printed cleaning is a simple process. We suggest washing the print using isopropyl alcohol or soapy water. Be cautious not to rub roughly, you can damage the machine.
Additive manufacturing 3D printing is used to build specific parts. This works by connecting the material layer by CAD file layer. It is a low-cost service.
Weprofab can support your custom 3D printing service needs. We are based in China, utilizing our modern and technically advanced manufacturing lines. This is to ensure we can provide superior and high-performance 3D printing services for you.
Custom 3D printing services are technologies ideal for remodeling automotive parts, engineering, medical, architecture, manufacturing, toys production, and many more. For your specific requirements, request a quote!
Custom 3D Printing Service to Boost Your Brand
Why WeProFab 3D Printing Service
3D printing service is the procedure of converting an electronic model into a solid physical piece. It is also known as supplement fabrication because it requires layering materials consecutively to produce a piece.
How 3D printing service works? The operation depends on the originated 3D model. After the 3D model is set to print, the following phrase is cut. The cutting software is used to virtually cut the 3D model into various layers. After that, it will now be forwarded to the printer to assemble the piece in orderly.
Applications of Weprofab 3D Printing Service:
- Toys Production
- Inverse Engineering
- And so much more
Before the process of 3D printing, the materials used are carefully selected. Weprofab offers 3D printing services with the use of succeeding materials:
- ABS –Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) is a thermoplastic ideal for industrial and engineering purposes. They are the best choice for their reliability and flexibility.
- PLA – Polylactic Acid (PLA) is a toxic-free and high-power thermoplastic that is used mostly in medical and food industries.
- Carbon Fibre – are thread-filled to a base plastic. It is a great option for bike frames and automotive parts. Plus, it is known for its lightweight and strong properties.
- Polyamide –or Nylon is a wearing-resistant and strong polymer. It is best for machine parts.
- TPU –Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) is a mixture of rubber and plastic often used in footwear, sporting goods, gadget covers, and more.
- ASA –Acrylonitrile Styrene Acrylate (ASA) is UV-protected thermoplastic. It is used outdoors for various weather conditions.
- PetG –Glycolized polyester (PetG) is a thermoplastic with compound properties of ABS and PLA.
- Resin –It is a fluid photopolymer commonly used in miniatures, dentistry, and other applications that needs softened surfaces.
Any material you require, Weprofab has it all! We are using our skills and wide production knowledge in providing professional 3D printing services.
Choose us to manage your requirements! Contact us now.