WeProFab is a well-known optical component provider in China. WeProFab manufactures optical components for a variety of transmissive and reflecting applications. We have established a track record of excellence and cost-effectiveness.
As a result, if your business wants optical component supply, WeProFab can help.
Get WeProFab Optical Components to Satisfy Your Customers
WeProfab is a manufacturer of optical components based in China. Additionally, Weprofab offers a highly competitive price that fits your budget. WeProfab is an all-in-one provider of optical components. We can provide a reasonable and competitive quotation based on your designs. Below are the preferences you can choose for optical components, which we can customize when needed.
Weprofab Glass Cylindrical Optical Component has a +0.00/-0.03 diameter tolerance and 1-2.0-350±0.05mm dimension tolerance. It has a >90% clear aperture and plano-convex structure.
Weprofab Curve Transparency Optical Polarizing Component has a 400 to 5000nm transparency range. It has an aspheric shape and plano-convex structure.
Weprofab Custom Optical Component Prism features a 60/40 surface quality or customizes it. It has +0/-0.05mm size tolerance and 1 to 2 Lambda per 25.4mm flatness.
Weprofab Transparent Optical Glass Cube Component feature a +/-0.01mm dimension tolerance and N=1 to 3 flatness. It is excellent for imaging, lighting, laser, etc., applications.
Weprofab Cemented Reticle Lens Optical feature +/-1% focal length tolerance and +/-0.001mm center thickness tolerance. It is ideal for industrial laser, imaging, wind power, aerospace, astronomy, medical device, etc.
The structure of the crystal lens optical component is a double convex structure. The shape of it is spherical, and the material used for it is glass.
It is a lens with a non-spherical, non-cylindrical axis of symmetrical rotation structure. Aspherical lens optical component improves efficiency, has greater precision, and has increased aperture size.
The anamorphic prism optical component is broadly applied in industry, border security, and scientific studies, among other applications. It has a high melting point, toughness, biological durability at high temperatures, and excellent thermal resistance.
The use of precision machined optical components is machine, medicinal, and laboratory apparatus. The material for it is acrylic, plexiglass, PMMA, and lucite. Buffing, diamond grinding, and polishing are used to prepare the surfaces.
Weprofab optical components are of the best quality available! By establishing strong cooperation with Weprofab, you can allow us to produce your ideal optical components.
We provide the best quality optical components for UV, visible, near-infrared, and infrared wavelengths. Whether you’re conducting a laser experiment or integrating a business photonics product, we have affordable high-performance optics to meet your demands.
Optical components are known to be semi-transparent materials to transmit or reflect light. They are used in microscopy, medical lasers, imaging, surveying, data transfer, and more.
In addition to modern metrology equipment, our factories are fully prepared to create high-quality precision optics that fully fulfill all necessary standards.
Custom Optical Components to Boost Your Business
Optical Components: A Complete FAQ Guide
Optical components known to be the instrument for light waves are processed to enhance the viewing quality of an image or to examine and discover its characteristic attributes.
Optics devices are now required in almost every industry, including medicine, medical lasers, and photography. To increase the quality of the watching experience, research, or find distinctive attributes. They are using microscopes, cameras, and telescopes, for example
The performance of optical components is governed by their substance, coating, shape, and polish.
Numerous technology and ordinary things use optics, including as:
- Material laser processing
- Biotech and medical tech
- Defending and safeguarding
- Market for semiconductors
Thru optics, for example, in our daily lives, just like cameras without optics, none of those photos would be possible. Optics is an essential skill because photography employs light and shadow to form images.
Medical technology has improved dramatically in recent decades, led by optics. Optics have improved medicine with high-tech imaging tools like X-rays and MRIs, laser surgery and therapy, and diagnostic microscopes.
Simply said, a projection screen and a light source are all you need to make a simple optics system work.
WeProFab provides various sizes and shapes and makes optical components from various optical materials.
Optical specifications are used throughout the design and manufacturing phases to measure how well a component performs.
Optical components come in various shapes:
- Meniscus (concave/convex)
Consider the most common lens, mirror, and window manufacturing, surface, and material parameters. Understanding the most common optical parameters can help you comprehend nearly all optical goods.
- It establishes the acceptable range of diameter values for circular optical components. Note that the optical manufacture competency and aptitude may differ.
- Tolerances for diameter are typically +0.00/-0.10 mm for standard, +0.00/-0.050 mm for precision, and +0.000/-0.010 mm for high quality.
Tolerance for center thickness-
- At the center of an optical component, most commonly a lens, the material thickness is measured. The central thickness of the lens is determined by its mechanical axis, which is the axis that runs between its outer edges.
- Tolerances for center thickness during manufacture are typically +/-0.20 mm for standard quality, +/-0.050 mm for precise quality, and +/-0.010 mm for high quality.
- Distance between a component’s vertex and curvature center. It might be positive, zero, or negative depending on the surface’s concavity, planarity, or convexity.
- Tolerances for manufacturing radius of curvature are typically +/-0.5 percent but can be as low as +/-0.1 percent for precision applications or as high as +/-0.01 percent for exceptionally high-quality needs.
- Lens centering is measured in terms of beam deviation.
- Decentering is the physical displacement of the mechanical axis from the optical axis.
- Parallelism compares two surfaces. Similar to windows and polarizers, parallel surfaces are suitable for system performance. Typical tolerances are 5 arcmins to a few arcsec.
- Angles between surfaces are crucial in optical components like prisms and beamsplitters.
- Angle tolerance is usually determined using an autocollimator with collimated light. Inspecting surface with autocollimator till the Fresnel reflection generates a spot on the surface.
- Glass corners are fragile and should be handled with care. Most people choose to bevel the edges.
Bevel diameter: Bevel maximum face width:
- 3.00mm-5.00mm 0.1mm
- 5.01mm-25.4mm 0.25mm
- 25.41mm-50.00mm 0.3mm
- 50.01mm-75.00mm 0.4mm
Lenses’ normal transparent apertures:
Diameter: Clear aperture:
3.00mm-10.mm 90% of diameter
10.01mm-50.00mm 1mm diameter
>50.01mm 1.5mm diameter
Optical elements are made of many materials. Optical materials are commonly thought of as transparent.
Here are some materials that are utilized in making optical instruments:
- The most common optical materials are inorganic compounds comprising silicon, oxygen, sodium, aluminum, germanium, boron, and lead.
- In order to avoid detrimental light scattering at grain boundary barriers, most crystalline optical materials are monocrystalline.
- Optical crystals are always man-made. A high growth velocity prevents single crystal formation. They cost more than glass or ceramic.
- Optics uses polycrystalline materials. Lighting at grain borders is a major issue. Alumina and yttrium aluminum garnet are examples of transparent ceramic materials with good optical quality and low scattering losses (with nanometer dimensions).
- The visible and infrared ranges of polymeric materials (plastics) are transparent.
- Molding and embossing procedures can be utilized to create aspheric surface forms. They are sometimes manufactured with their mounts.
- Lighter and less delicate from glasses
- Easily dyed to make optical filters.
- Liquid micro-optics is an exciting new discovery in optical micro-technology.
- Weakly moving devices do not cause liquid droplet loss and can be shaped. Destruction and contamination prevention measures may be required.
We can customize when needed. Just send us your designs, sizes, we can fully assist you.
Without a doubt. We have all of the necessary machinery, tools, and experience to create a customized optics instrument for your application.
All you have to do is offer sufficient information, equations, and details on the customization you desire.