If you are looking for an all-weather awning that lasts for many years, WeProFab is your best choice. We fabricate polycarbonate awning that is high durability, has an emission of light and suits all your necessity. If you’re in a hurry, please contact us now!
Get WeProFab Polycarbonate Awning to Delight Your Customers
WeProFab offers you our capabilities and ideas to make sure you get exactly what you need for polycarbonate awning products. And we fabricate it to suit your necessity.
WeProFab bending polycarbonate awning is perfect for curving and perfect for business purposes. It is accessible in high-quality, unique, and purchasable at inexpensive costs.
WeProFab clear polycarbonate awning is purchasable at a lower cost. It has an attractive look since it is made with top-grade materials. We can customize your ideal fixtures.
WeProFab provides the cut-to-size of your polycarbonate awning that suits your necessity. It is also accessible in amazing strength which is very ideal for making projects and decorations.
WeProFab embossed polycarbonate awning is perfect for your business or everyone’s needs since it is accessible in durable, easy to install, and protects from harsh weather conditions.
As the polycarbonate awning manufacturer, we provide lots of types for polycarbonate awning that is very demanding in all types of businesses. We can offer you the best and high-quality products.
At WeProFab, the resistant polycarbonate awning is strong and elegant which is very attractive and negotiable. It is very useful in all commercials, projects, even for personal use.
WeProFab polycarbonate awning is one of the ideal solutions for many outdoor and indoor projects. It is designed to last for many years and it is perfect for long-term use since it is covered with UV-resistant coating.
It is accessible at high-quality, lightweight, and affordable prices. We can provide you with a custom-made polycarbonate awning since we have a production procedure that is CNC cutting. We also assure you that we reach your expectations of our product since we have plenty of experience in regards to producing polycarbonate products.
So if you want to construct one of your home needs or for your business needs, kindly message us today!
Custom Polycarbonate Awning to Boost Your Business
Impact-resistant polycarbonate door awning provides excellent protection against scratches and damages. Best suited for producing shade to protect doors and ensures long service life. Ideal for both commercial and residential applications.
Why WeProFab Polycarbonate Awning
WeProFab polycarbonate awning is the number one choice in production since it has inflexibility and overall durability of polycarbonate awning. It applies to all necessities for the reason that it has a non-retractable cover structure.
Our polycarbonate awning is also perfect for businesses since it is designed to be uplift throughout the year. We have plenty of types in our polycarbonate awning including clear polycarbonate awning that looks like glass and very durable. And we fabricate lots of polycarbonate awning products that grant your desire.
Our polycarbonate awning has UV blocking capabilities it is perfect for constructing awning, sunroom, and greenhouses in which its safety is effectively unbreakable. It is very ideal for many outdoor projects and can be used for many purposes including bulletproof glass, construction material, electronic and phone components, data storage devices, and awnings.
It is also ideal in fabricating doorway awnings, office partitions, industrial over-glazing, chamber, canopies, walkways, pool enclosure, roofs, and stadiums. It can be suited in constructing walls, decorations, and storefront mounting. Our polycarbonate awning can make a unique look at any building façade. It is also easy to install and it gives instant protection from bad weather conditions.
We can guarantee all our products are accessible in high-quality and long term use since our polycarbonate awning products made of various types of carbon molecules into a sturdy polymer. It is also incredibly strong and can be translucent. Our polycarbonate awning is usually covered with UV resistant coating. It is best for your commercial since it is a type of strong plastic, it has stunning strength while enduring lightweight.
WeProFab polycarbonate awning also gives supreme weather protection while letting light to filter through. We can also perform cut-to-size in which you can choose the desire sizes or designs you wanted to have in your polycarbonate awning. The good thing in choosing WeProFab polycarbonate awning is having a high-quality, bullet resistant, lightweight, resistant to supreme temperature, protect against discoloring, nearly unbreakable, and be purchase at affordable prices.
Our polycarbonate awning is unbreakable, very lightweight, and easy to deliver and install them anywhere. If you’re wanted to have polycarbonate awning products or personalize polycarbonate awning for your business demand and development, WeProFab provides you the best polycarbonate awning products we have and reach your desire expectations for your polycarbonate awning.
As a CE certified, we manage and strictly control the quality of our products before transporting. And we assure you that we can give the best product to our dear purchaser since we checked and produce tested quality products so we can gain customer satisfaction with our products.
We are cheerful to have a purchaser that justified the right products for them. We can do further for that and if you have additional questions or to know more about our polycarbonate awning products, contact WeProFab now!
Polycarbonate Awning: The Complete FAQ Guide
Polycarbonate awning refers to a secondary covering usually attached to an exterior of either a fixed or movable structure.
It is stretched on a framing material and mainly used to keep the sun or rain off a window or doorway, or deck.
In this guide, I will answer all your questions about polycarbonate awning.
Keep reading to learn more.
- What Are The Benefits Of Polycarbonate Awning?
- What Is The Ideal Size Of Typical Polycarbonate Awning?
- Where Can You Use Polycarbonate Awning?
- What Is The Ideal Height For Fitting Polycarbonate Awning?
- What Is The Best Angle For Polycarbonate Awning To Slope Down?
- What Suitable Ways Can You Use To Maintain Polycarbonate Awning?
- What Is The Best Color Shade For Polycarbonate Awning?
- What Is The Total Cost For Polycarbonate Awning?
- Why Should You Consider Retractable Polycarbonate Awning?
- How Durable Is Polycarbonate Awning?
- Can Retractable Polycarbonate Awning Withstand High Winds?
- Which One Is Better Between Retractable Polycarbonate Awning And Fixed Polycarbonate Awning?
- What Are The Features Of Typical Polycarbonate Awning?
- What Factors Do You Consider When Buying Polycarbonate Awning?
- What Are The Ideal Surface Coating Treatments To Integrate Into Polycarbonate Awning?
- Does Polycarbonate Awning Stress Your Wall?
- What Are The Ideal Quality Standard Certifications For Polycarbonate Awning?
- What Are The Main Designs Of Polycarbonate Awnings Available In The Market?
- Why Should You Consider A Motorized Retractable Polycarbonate Awning?
- Does Clear Polycarbonate Awning Yellow In The Sun Over Time?
- What Is The Production Turnaround Time For Manufacturing Polycarbonate Awning?
- What Are The Disadvantages Of Polycarbonate Awning?
- Do Polycarbonate Awning Scratch Easily?
- Can You Polish Polycarbonate Awning?
- How Can You Customize Polycarbonate Awning?
What Are The Benefits Of Polycarbonate Awning?
This component offers a wide range of advantages in its various applications.
Some of the main benefits include the following;
- It is relatively lightweight, making it easy to transport and install conveniently in different settings.
- The base material for making this component is highly pliable; thus easy for you to customize it to meet your specifications, taste, and preference.
- Exceptionally durable since the primary material is resistant to impact and mechanical elements. This is advantageous since it allows you to cut replacement or repair costs.
- It is available in a wide range of color hues, designs, and dimensions.Ideally, this broadens your selection options in making sure you obtain what fits your exact needs.
- Easy to clean, repair and maintain when need arises; thus, you will rarely need assistance of a professional in most instances.
- It lowers cooling costs, especially during summer, and prevents water damage allowing you to reduce repair and replacement costs.
- Incredibly attractive to the eye since it allows a significant amount of light to pass through it, and it’s available in different color shades.
- Polycarbonate awning is ecofriendly since it hardly corrodes nor reacts with any chemical substances, which might be around the surrounding.Moreover, it is also fully biodegradable and recyclable, making it a better option in environmental conservation.
- It offers excellent UV resistance hence an ideal option for protecting you from ultraviolet radiations.Besides, these features prevent it from yellowing, discoloring, or fading.
What Is The Ideal Size Of Typical Polycarbonate Awning?
There is no definite size of polycarbonate awning.
Ideally, it depends on the specific dimensions of your application.
Some applications or projects require relatively large polycarbonate awning, whereas others need a comparatively small piece.
Thus, the most suitable way to determine the best size of the component is by getting an accurate measurement of your project.
Nevertheless, you can always size your awning by cutting polycarbonate to size to reduce the dimensions.
Alternatively, you can weld or bond smaller pieces of polycarbonate awning if your project dimension requires a bigger size.
In a nutshell, the ideal size of this component is entirely based on your project needs.
Where Can You Use Polycarbonate Awning?
You can install polycarbonate awning in different settings as long as you want to keep off the sun or rain.
Essentially, this component works as a supplemental roof or cover and provides shade during sunny days, and protecting rains during a storm.
Thus, it is practical and functional in various residential, industrial, and commercial settings such as the following;
- Retail shops
- Food joints
- Grocery stores
- Above the windows
- Above the doors
- Outdoor swimming pools
- Home garden
- Bars and restaurants
- Retail vans
What Is The Ideal Height For Fitting Polycarbonate Awning?
Several factors determine the best height for installing polycarbonate awning.
The specific space you are fixing it on plays a significant role in establishing a suitable height.
For instance, the specific size of the window, door, or roof influences the ideal height to fix this component.
Besides, if you are fixing it on a patio, lawn, swimming pool, or deck, you need to figure out the ideal distance from the floor.
A standard height of polycarbonate awning should be between 8-10 inches from the floor surface to the bottom of any eave, roof, or overhang.
Nonetheless, the minimum height to install this component should provide enough overhead room.
Also, the inclination degree determines the ideal height for installing this component.
Of course, the inclination degree is dependent on various factors, including the required lead rail and actual use of the awning.
Moreover, you can find specialty polycarbonate awnings you can mount in as little as six inches of space.
Technically, there is definite height for fitting this component since it depends on a host of variables, including practicality and personal preference.
What Is The Best Angle For Polycarbonate Awning To Slope Down?
It is dependent on various prevailing circumstances.
However, the recommended inclination angle for this unit should range from 30-50°.
Nonetheless, the ideal angle should consider installation height and snow or wind load requirements.
What Suitable Ways Can You Use To Maintain Polycarbonate Awning?
Ideally, polycarbonate awnings are quite durable, but you need to do periodical checks on them to establish any issues.
You can always maintain this unit using various means, and some of the common ones include the following;
- Always clean this component using mild detergents and clean water often.It prevents mildew and stains from forming, which eventually can compromise the efficiency, practicality, and reliability of the awning.
- Often, inspect the polycarbonate awning to determine if it requires simple fixing like a correct adjustment or secure mount.
- You can laminate the surface material of this component to reinforce its strength and resistance to various mechanical elements.
- Occasionally polish the surface material of polycarbonate awning to retain its glossiness and clarity.
- For retractable units, ensure you handle it gently when opening or closing it to prevent the surface material from scratching.
What Is The Best Color Shade For Polycarbonate Awning?
It is primarily fraught with subjectivity.
Ideally, polycarbonate material used for making awnings is transparent when raw.
However, it has soft and surface material, which you can easily infuse with different color hues.
This makes it possible to attain the specific color shade, which meets your needs, taste, and preference.
Of course, this is a vital element because it guarantees a particular shade that you can use to complement your space.
Technically, you can find polycarbonate awnings in more than 50 solid and striped color shades.
Thus, the best color hue for this component is entirely based on your taste and preference.
colored polycarbonate awning
What Is The Total Cost For Polycarbonate Awning?
It varies based on a host of factors such as the following;
Size – Ordinarily, the bigger the polycarbonate awning you need for your space, the costlier it is and vice versa.
Design – You can find this component in various standard and custom designs.
However, the latter is usually more expensive since it is relatively involving more than the former.
Quantity – Purchasing more units of polycarbonate awning assures you of better discounts than buying fewer pieces depending on the manufacturer.
Even so, bulk purchase of this component turns out to be more cost-effective than buying fewer pieces bit by bit.
Brand – Often, you’ll find this component in various dealers and manufacturers.
However, each brand sells at different prices depending on numerous factors, including the manufacturer’s pricing policy.
Material quality – Polycarbonate is available in different material classes from low to high grade, depending on manufacturing process.
In essence, awning made from high-quality material grade is costlier than one engineered from relatively low-quality grade.
Artistry – A high-quality crafted polycarbonate awning is more expensive than a substandard knock-off alternative.
In essence, several factors determine the actual cost of polycarbonate awning, including the few ones mentioned herein.
Thus, there is no definite cost for this component.
Why Should You Consider Retractable Polycarbonate Awning?
Many manufacturers, including WeProFab, produce different designs of retractable polycarbonate awnings.
This awning design is relatively convenient, easy to maintain and repair when need arises.
Ideally, this design makes a sunny deck or patio quite habitable and enjoyable, especially on hot days.
It can block up to 90% of UV rays, which is vital since it protects you from damaged skin.
Besides, retractable polycarbonate awning reduces amount of heat the sun emits by 10-15°C.
Furthermore, this awning design adds a touch of style and class, making your space appear somewhat more upscale.
Unlike fixed awning, you can always retract retractable polycarbonate awning during winter and cloudy days to maximize natural light.
Additionally, you don’t need to keep on removing and reinstalling retractable polycarbonate awning seasonally, thus quite convenient.
retractable polycarbonate awning
How Durable Is Polycarbonate Awning?
Polycarbonate, the base material used for making this unit, is naturally strong.
It features strong molecular building units making it resistant to high impact pressure.
Moreover, this component has exceptional weatherability elements making it incredibly resistant to different environmental factors.
During the manufacturing process, polycarbonate awning is usually coated with a wide range of surface treatments.
The essence is to enhance its performance when exposed to various environmental and mechanical conditions.
In a nutshell, all these elements improve the overall durability of polycarbonate awning.
Thus, it can serve you for as many as 20 years without wearing out, deforming, or degrading.
Nevertheless, the actual durability is largely based on routine maintenance, wind pressure, and severity of different weather elements such as sun and snow, etc.
Can Retractable Polycarbonate Awning Withstand High Winds?
It depends on a wide range of factors.
Generally, the actual design construction of a typical retractable polycarbonate awning is reasonably solid.
Thus, it can endure strong winds since it also features strong framing components supporting it from the effects of high winds.
However, the general design of retractable polycarbonate awnings is primarily for sun protection.
Thus, it is advisable not to leave them out in strong windy conditions.
But since wind is an unpredictable force, it tends to change direction and speed relatively fast.
A general rule of thumb is; if you are comfortable sitting outdoors reading the paper or dining, then it’s safe to operate your retractable polycarbonate awning.
The main worry with wind is the up-lifting effect on this component rather than the downward force.
Thus, the greater the inclination angle, the more resistant this component is to wind.
Besides, it is advisable to retract awning before wind speeds get to the point of causing it to sway sideways or up and down.
Which One Is Better Between Retractable Polycarbonate Awning And Fixed Polycarbonate Awning?
An ideal choice between retractable polycarbonate awning and fixed polycarbonate awning is fraught o subjectivity.
Ideally, some applications are perfect when you use a retractable unit, whereas others are suitable when you use fixed polycarbonate awning.
In essence, retractable polycarbonate awning enables you to open and close when you need and don’t need it, respectively.
As such, it is more convenient to use but can be quite demanding as far as repair and maintenance is concerned.
On the other hand, fixed polycarbonate awning offers relative permanence, which is vital since it provides reliability and requires little maintenance.
fixed polycarbonate awning
Moreover, retractable polycarbonate awning has a size limitation, whereas you can install fixed polycarbonate awning in unlimited space.
In a nutshell, different users have varied preferences concerning the ideal choice between retractable and fixed polycarbonate awnings.
retractable polycarbonate awning
What Are The Features Of Typical Polycarbonate Awning?
Polycarbonate awning is becoming popular in the recent past due to its various incredible structural and visual features.
Mostly, these properties make it stand out among competition hence an ideal choice for your awning solutions.
The main features of this component include the following;
High impact resistance – This component is incredibly strong and mostly considered unbreakable.
It can withstand impact pressure without breaking or cracking.
Good heat resistance – Polycarbonate awning can endure high temperatures of up to 270°C for numerous hours without warping, bending, or distorting.
Thus, you can comfortably use it to block high-intensity sun for longest time without deforming.
Incredible optical clarity – It allows adequate amount of light to pass through its surface material, making it optically clear.
Lightweight – It is about half the weight of glass material with similar dimensions.
This feature makes it convenient and easy to install and maintain.
Good thermal insulation – Polycarbonate awning offers an ideal thermal efficiency, which stabilizes and even out temperature of the specific space.
Incredible weatherability– The molecular structure of a typical polycarbonate awning is study making it resistant to numerous environmental elements.
Exceptional dimensional stability – It can hardly deform nor degrade when subjected to extreme temperatures since it exhibits incredible dimensional stability.
Recyclable – Polycarbonate material is highly biodegradable and recyclable, making it safe to the surrounding.
Pliable – The surface material of this component is soft; thus, you can mold and fabricate it using several techniques to attain the desired shape and design.
What Factors Do You Consider When Buying Polycarbonate Awning?
When purchasing polycarbonate awning, you need to establish several factors, which play an essential role in ensuring you attain best results.
They are quite several, but the main ones include the following;
- Size – Polycarbonate awnings are available in different sizes.However, it is vital to figure out the exact dimensions of your space to install this component before purchasing.This is essential because it prevents wastage or overspending.
- Material quality – Polycarbonate materials are available in a wide range of grades from relatively low to high quality.Depending on your specific project, ensure you choose the best material grade, which suits its demands.
- Customization requirements – You must establish whether you are going for custom polycarbonate awning or otherwise based on your needs.For custom units, ensure you provide exact details to facilitate faster and precise production of your pieces.
- Budget – Polycarbonate awning is available at different prices depending on several factors. Thus, you need to budget accordingly and factor in all the price-determinant elements while getting value for money.
- Manufacturer – Various manufacturers price their products differently based on a wide range of prevailing factors.Thus, you need to consider the brand aspect when buying polycarbonate awnings.
- Application – You need to establish the precise project for the particular polycarbonate awning you are purchasing.
What Are The Ideal Surface Coating Treatments To Integrate Into Polycarbonate Awning?
The most suitable surface coating treatment is dependent on the specific environmental and mechanical conditions the component is exposed to.
Of course, the essence is to enhance the efficiency, reliability, and durability of this component in such conditions.
However, the most commonly used ones include the following;
- Anti-fog coating – It is suitable for preventing moisture from accumulating on the surface material of polycarbonate awning, especially during winter.
- Anti-reflective coating – This surface treatment aims at preventing the component from reflecting excess light, mainly when used in well-lit settings.
- UV additive – This component comes in handy in preventing UV rays from penetrating the surface material.It is important since it enhances your skin’s protection from ultraviolet rays.
- Anti-corrosion coating – This coating treatment prevents polycarbonate awning from chemicals or corrosive substances that would erode it.
- Anti-scratch coating – It is an essential surface treatment since it prevents surface abrasion from sharp objects it could be exposed to occasionally.
Does Polycarbonate Awning Stress Your Wall?
The polycarbonate material used for making the awning is quite lightweight thus can hardly stress your wall.
However, it is also dependent on the specific size of the polycarbonate awning.
For instance, when extended, the awning is likely to exert some pressure on your wall surface at the point it is mounted.
Ideally, an extended polycarbonate awning uses several framing and bracket components, which add on the weight.
Even so, the weight is not necessarily too heavy to stress the wall excessively.
Nevertheless, it is important to ensure you fasten the awning properly using the right type and size of bolts/
What Are The Ideal Quality Standard Certifications For Polycarbonate Awning?
They are numerous and usually based on a particular country or economic region.
However, some are acceptable worldwide, which means they can be used in different countries around the globe.
Some of these quality standard certifications include the following;
- Underwriters Laboratory (UL)
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive (RoHS)
- American Standard and Testing Materials (ASTM International)
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
- SGS International Certification
What Are The Main Designs Of Polycarbonate Awnings Available In The Market?
They are available in a wide range of options.
Ordinarily, you can find it in either standard or custom designs; thus, the choice is dependent on your preference.
In many instances, custom designs are available on order since various users have varied tastes and preferences.
Nevertheless, some of the common polycarbonate awning designs that WeProFab manufactures include the following;
- Bending polycarbonate awning
- Clear polycarbonate awning
- Cut-to-size polycarbonate awning
- Embossed polycarbonate awning
- Resistant polycarbonate awning
- Door polycarbonate awning
- Entrance polycarbonate awning
- Frosted polycarbonate awning
- Window polycarbonate awning
- Arched polycarbonate awning
Why Should You Consider A Motorized Retractable Polycarbonate Awning?
Generally, a motorized retractable polycarbonate awning offers incredible convenience, and it is easy to use.
You can always use this type of awning to flip a wall switch and watch it extend on its own within a few seconds.
Essentially, a motorized retractable polycarbonate awning gives you the ideal comfort and ease of operating it.
Does Clear Polycarbonate Awning Yellow In The Sun Over Time?
It depends on various prevailing factors.
Ordinarily, polycarbonate material is quite sensitive to Ultraviolet rays.
When exposed to direct sunlight for a prolonged period, the molecular structure of this component is likely to weaken and break down, albeit gradually.
Thus, this can lead to yellowing of your awning, which compromises its efficiency, appearance, and durability.
However, this is usually common if the awning was manufactured using a relatively inferior material grade or substandard workmanship.
It can also happen if the material is not coated using a reliable UV additive.
Modern typical polycarbonate awnings rarely yellow in the sun over time since they are made from high-quality polycarbonate material.
Moreover, they are coated with effective anti-UV suppressants in addition to meticulous workmanship.
Nevertheless, it is easy to repair a yellowed polycarbonate awning by using the ideal polishing technique.
What Is The Production Turnaround Time For Manufacturing Polycarbonate Awning?
It varies based on several factors, including the following;
- Order quantity
- Simplicity or complexity of polycarbonate awning customization
- Manufacturer’s order turnaround policy
- Pending orders
In essence, most manufacturers often have an option of urgent orders.
It means they can process your order within shortest time possible irrespective of the abovementioned factors.
However, you’ll have to pay additional costs for the convenience.
What Are The Disadvantages Of Polycarbonate Awning?
The quite obvious shortcoming of this awning is that it is relatively costly than other materials offering similar alternatives.
This can derail you from purchasing it in bulk, especially if you are working on a tight budget.
Another disadvantage of this component is that it is relatively sensitive to scratches, quickly degrading its appearance.
Do Polycarbonate Awning Scratch Easily?
It depends on various factors.
Mostly, when exposed to abrasive or sharp objects, the surface material of this component is likely to scratch.
In essence, this component has a soft surface, which is somewhat susceptible to abrasive objects.
However, this is usually common with retractable polycarbonate awning, primarily if you regularly open and close it.
Nonetheless, you can avoid this by being careful when opening and closing the polycarbonate awning.
Moreover, ensure your awning is coated with an anti-scratch surface treatment to keep scratches off the component.
Can You Polish Polycarbonate Awning?
It is one of the suitable techniques for maintaining and restoring polycarbonate awnings to the correct shape always.
Polishing restores the glossiness and clarity of this component.
Besides, it enhances the overall performance of your polycarbonate awning, such as UV protection and removing scratches.
You can use several ways to polish your polycarbonate awning.
Some of the preferred methods include vapor polishing, flame polishing, and buffing.
How Can You Customize Polycarbonate Awning?
Polycarbonate material is soft, making it easy to fabricate and mold using different techniques.
This is important because it makes it easy to customize the awning to a specific design, which meets your preference.
The common ways you can thus customize this component include the following;
customized polycarbonate awning
At WeProFab, we give you the best polycarbonate awning depending on your unique requirements – for inquiries, contact us now.