Polycarbonate Skylight Sheets
WeProFab is a reputable polycarbonate skylight sheets manufacturer and supplier in China. We have more than 20 years of OEM manufacturing experience in this industry. Our expertise and knowledge allow us to produce superior quality polycarbonate skylight sheets based on your requirements. We export our products worldwide and gain a good reputation. Message us now!
Get WeProFab Polycarbonate Skylight Sheets to Delight Your Customers
WeProFab is your ultimate choice when it comes to your polycarbonate skylight sheets needs. We offer a full range of polycarbonate skylight sheets solution. It is manufactured durable and strong. This can withstand even the harshest of environments and extreme temperatures. All are cost-effective solutions that can skyrocket your business. Avail now!
If you need carport polycarbonate skylight sheets that can last long and looks great too, it’s all here in Weprofab. We are a certified manufacturer that can satisfy your requirements.
Our color-coated polycarbonate skylight sheets are versatile and strong. It is available in a range of compositions and depths. These products are made from high-impact polycarbonate materials.
Corrugated polycarbonate skylight sheets have superior performance with exceptional impact resistance. It is accessible in a wide range of various sizes and finishes.
Here in Weprofab, you can get outstanding custom polycarbonate skylight sheets. We will assist you from choosing the style, thicknesses, function options, etc.
Our industrial polycarbonate skylight sheets are made from polycarbonate resin and have 250 times the impact strength of glass. It is virtually unbreakable, and transmits approximately 90% of the sunlight.
Our range of twinwall polycarbonate skylight sheets is manufactured that can withstand extreme weather and possess thermal and chemical resistance. It is used in a broad range of indoor and outdoor applications.
Weprofab is a famous manufacturing company for any polycarbonate sheet product in China. Weprofab is a trustworthy and reliable manufacturer you can trust. Our products such as polycarbonate skylight sheets are made from high-quality and excellent polycarbonate materials. This sheet comes in various sizes, thicknesses, designs, dimensions, and features.
We produce superior-quality polycarbonate sheets for your business or project. If you have any polycarbonate skylight sheets needs, you can rely on Weprofab. You can get standard or custom polycarbonate skylight sheets according to your demands. Just contact us immediately!
Custom Polycarbonate Skylight Sheets to Expand Your Business
The solid corrugated polycarbonate skylight sheet is increasingly beneficial in lighting, building, house decoration, and other functions. It is available in three types(hollow polycarbonate skylight sheets, embossed polycarbonate skylight sheets, and FRP polycarbonate skylight sheets).
Translucent polycarbonate skylight sheets provide natural light and block harmful UV rays. The sheets for skylights feature high-impact resistance, easy to bend, and are convenient to install. They have extreme flame retardants, making them ideal for skylight roofing.
The hollow polycarbonate skylight sheets are available in various colors, sizes, and thicknesses. These hollow polycarbonate sheets are accessible in multiple structures, such as X-structure, honeycomb, triple wall, and double wall. They have great thermal insulation effects.
Extruded polycarbonate skylight sheets have customizable length, hues, and thicknesses. These skylight sheets are made from high-quality polycarbonate materials that last for a long time. They have a lighter weight than glass, making them easy to process.
The frosted crystal polycarbonate skylight sheets have excellent sound insulation, anti-aging, and have outstanding impact strength. These sheets are helpful for other applications, including awnings, garden houses, carports, and indoor partitions.
Outdoor polycarbonate skylight sheets are available in a comprehensive option of structures. They have unlimited lengths to cut according to customers’ requests. These sheets can withstand weather changes provides light transmission and UV resistance.
The UV-coated polycarbonate skylight sheets are bendable and have sturdy impact resistance. These sheets have UV-coated layers that protect things from harmful sunrays. They offer suitable light transmission, depending on selected colors.
Smoking grey polycarbonate sheets are more versatile, machinable, and formable for skylights. They are virtually unbreakable with excellent light transmissions. These polycarbonate skylight sheets are also suitable for machine guards, signs, displays, and more.
The contemporary polycarbonate skylight sheets feature waterproof, UV resistance, and noise reduction. Their lightweight property makes them more convenient and safer to install and transport. They are also be used for decoration, greenhouses, and soundproof walls.
Makrolon polycarbonate sheets for skylights are high-quality materials that last for an extended period. Their thicknesses, logos, colors, and other dimensions are customizable. They can endure temperature changes and prevents harmful sun rays.
The U-lock polycarbonate skylight sheets are affordable and designed with different structures and hues. They are eco-friendly and lightweight sheets, very convenient to handle. These polycarbonate sheets are also suitable for outdoor billboards and indoor partitions.
Graphic-designed polycarbonate skylight sheets have excellent sound insulation features. They have customizable thickness, lengths to cut, and colors. These sheets are produced two-layer, three-layers, four-layers, honeycomb, and X-structures to suit applications.
The polycarbonate resin skylight sheets have customizable designs, thicknesses, and colors. The appropriate light transmission rate depends on selected colors. These polycarbonate sheets have ultraviolet protection surfaces and high impact strength.
The polycarbonate skylight sheets with a honeycomb structure are available in various colors and dimensions. They are also suitable for greenhouses, awnings, warehouses, and carport roofings. These polycarbonate skylight sheets have excellent sound insulation.
Glossy polycarbonate skylight sheets maintain their glassy look for a long time. They have extra impact strength, making them suitable for architectural skylight roofings. These sheets are accessible in multiple colors to suit a specific skylight utilization.
The polycarbonate skylight sheets with heat insulation features provide natural and safelights. They save energy, have a lighter weight, and are easy to process. Depending on customers’ choices, their hues, structure, and measurements are produced.
Reinforced polycarbonate skylight sheets are available in lake blue, creamy white, brown, green, and more colors. These polycarbonate sheets for skylights are available in 3mm to 30mm thicknesses. They are not easy yellowing and have lasting quality.
The anti-corrosion polycarbonate skylights sheets have smooth, ultraviolet protected, and anti-fog surfaces. They have customizable lengths, colors, and dimensions. These polycarbonate skylight sheets have high corrosion, water, and heat resistance.
Recycled polycarbonate skylight sheets have one side 50 micro UV coating. These polycarbonate sheets are eco-friendly, non-toxic, and have high impact strength that withstands weather changes. Multiple hues and structures are customizable.
The modern polycarbonate skylight sheets are also suitable for courtyards, awnings, farmhouses, and more. These polycarbonate sheets for skylights offer organic and natural light. They are easier to install because of their unique designs and lighter weight.
Why WeProFab Polycarbonate Skylight Sheets
Weprofab is one of the leading polycarbonate skylight sheets manufacturers in China. We provide a vast range of polycarbonate skylight sheets for your business.
Weprofab polycarbonate skylight sheets are transparent elements that fill up envelope openings in a building’s roof. It is also ideal for covering part or all of the roof’s area, for daylight purposes. This sheet allows natural sunlight to flow into the room. It will make maximum use of sunlight during the daytime.
Polycarbonate skylight sheets help residential as well as commercial places to use less electrical lighting. It will not only bring maximum light inside but will also provide UV protection to the family or user. This sheet is designed to withstand the harshest weather conditions like snow, natural debris, hail, storms, etc.
Weprofab Polycarbonate Skylight Sheets Benefits
- Made of high-quality materials
- Ensure good thermal insulation
- Allow natural sunlight to flow into the room
- Protect from harmful UV rays
- Durable and aesthetical appearance
- High Impact Resistance
- Light Weight
- Virtually unbreakable
- High clarity and light transmission
- Weather resistance
- Easy to handle and install
- Easily cut, bent, drilled, or curved
- Available in a wide range of colors, textures
Weprofab Polycarbonate Skylight Sheets Applications
- Carports, patios, and awnings
- Swimming pool decks
- Auditoriums, railway stations
- Bus stop shelters
- Sports complexes and stadiums
- Agricultural buildings
- Industrial facilities
As a professional manufacturer, we have strong manufacturing capabilities that allow us to manufacture thousands of polycarbonate skylight sheets. Our capabilities include plastic injection molding, silkscreen, die-cutting, bonding, plastic extrusion, CNC cutting, 5-axis machining, and thermoforming.
Our company also offers OEM / ODM services to meet the multifarious demands of customers. We offer low MOQ to support your starting business. All of our polycarbonate skylight sheets are weatherproof, durable, and long-lasting. It is certified to various certifications such as ISO and CE. In our facilities, we control quality from IQC, IPQC, and OQC. Our products are strictly inspected and checked before moving the process.
Besides polycarbonate skylight sheets, we also manufacture architectural polycarbonate panels, polycarbonate sheets for a face shield, polycarbonate wall panels, polycarbonate sheets for led lighting, and more.
Whether you are a supplier, engineer, or custom company, Weprofab is your ultimate choice! We guarantee to fulfill your needs and meet your requirements.
If you’re interested in Weprofab polycarbonate skylight sheets, please feel free to contact us directly! We have a cooperative sales service team willing to help you anytime.
Polycarbonate Skylight Sheets– Your Ultimate FAQs Guide
What are Polycarbonate Skylight Sheets?
It is also referred to as polycarbonate roof lights, translucent or patterned sheets.
It is being used to replenish envelop openings in a building’s roof, covering a portion of the entire area of the roof.
It is a distinctive replacement for traditional illumination and window frames if you want to add a warm feeling.
If you want more efficient energy to use light in your home or business, you can use these Polycarbonate Skylight Sheets.
A Polycarbonate Skylight sheet is made up of two parts: frames and domes.
There are several frame options available, as well as the material with which the dome will be built.
What Are the Benefits of Polycarbonate Skylight Sheets?
Natural light is extremely beneficial to those who work in buildings and other enclosed spaces.
Daylight increases worker performance, enhances academic achievement, and even hastens patient recovery in hospitals.
As a result, Polycarbonate Skylight Sheetshave numerous advantages such as:
- Reduces reliance on artificial light.
- Save energy and help the environment.
- Beneficial to one’s health and reduce stress.
- Provide excellent thermal insulation.
- Very light and thus simple to install.
- Engineered to survive the extremely harsh weather conditions, such as hail, storms, snow and natural debris.
- Offer excellent UV protection and do not fade or yellow over time.
- Can be placed between metal panels to achieve the desired light percentage.
- Ability to absorb vibrations and are noise-proof.
- Easily cut, bent, drilled, or curved to achieve a variety of looks.
- Available in a variety of colors, textures, and sheens to significantly improve the appearance of your space.
- Can be combined with any type of roofing, pitched, flat, or curved.
- Appropriate for both large and small roof applications.
- Translucent elements that fill envelope openings in a building’s roof.
- Allow natural sunlight to enter the room and fill it with light.
What Purpose Does a Polycarbonate Skylight Sheets Serve?
Its essential duty is to permit sunlight to enter a building, thereby providing natural daylighting.
It allows building occupants to visibly hook up with the outside surrounding.
It allows sunlight to enter areas of a room assisting in natural visible light of your space during the day.
Here are some of the Polycarbonate Skylight Sheets purposes:
- Saving Money
- Help to save money by allowing natural light into the building.
- It means you’ll use fewer to no lights inside and for shorter periods of time throughout the day.
- Lessensthe Use of Electrical Lighting
- It helps to conserve energy, reducing prices and having a positive impact on the environment.
- Provides Health Advantages
- Reduces stress and improves health.
- Allow sunlight to pass through while blocking harmful UV rays that can cause skin problems.
- Resist Extreme Weather Conditions
- It is durable and can withstand and extreme weather events.
- This keeps the roofing panels free of damage from various impacts, resulting in a longer lifespan.
- Reduces Labor Costs
- In contrast to other material properties, polycarbonate is quite light.
- This implies that installing it is simple, which usually results in lower labor costs.
How Long Does a Polycarbonate Skylight Sheet Last?
A polycarbonate skylight sheet has a lifespan of 10 to 20 years.
It depends on the condition of its manufacture and how well it was installed.
Improperly installed roof lights can cause leaks along the edges of the roofing where it meets the building frame.
A high standard manufacturing and quality control process will result in a high quality and long-lasting product.
Nonetheless, some suppliers always provide a lifetime warranty on their polycarbonate sheet roof lights.
What are the Prices of Polycarbonate Skylight Sheets?
For the most common types of roof light, the price of polycarbonate skylight sheets is around USD 100.
They may, however, cost more than USD 4000 for high-end models with extra features such as solar-powered skylights.
The price of polycarbonate skylight sheet is determined by its shape, texture, type, and additional features.
What are the Various Polycarbonate Skylight Sheets Types?
Depending on the type of roof and intended use, you can select from a variety of polycarbonate skylightsheet types.
Here are the most popular Polycarbonate Skylight Sheets types:
Fixed Polycarbonate Skylight Sheets
- This is the most commonly used type of polycarbonate panel skylight.
- It is constant and cannot be opened for air ventilation and is completely attached to the building’s roof.
- This type of skylight is best suited for dimly lit areas such as stairwells and attics.
Curb-Mounted Skylights Polycarbonate Skylight Sheets
- It is one of the most widely known polycarbonate skylight designs on the market.
- This design is fairly affordable and will fit into any room or building set.
- It allows for greater size adaptability while also being an excellent option for preventing leaks.
Skylight with Ventilation
- Among the various polycarbonate skylight designs, this one is multi-purpose.
- It serves as the foundation of natural light and ventilation.
- It maintains a consistent flow of fresh air and eliminates excess moisture.
Tubular Polycarbonate Skylight Sheets
- It is appropriate for offering natural light to both domestic and industrial sectors.
- It is usually mounted on the roof and consists of a parabolic lens that allows light to be collected.
- It can occasionally be supplied with electrical light as a backup at night or on cloudy days.
Pyramid Polycarbonate Skylight Sheets
- It is available in a variety of pitch or slope options and is always assembled on curbs installed on flat roofs.
- They typically take the form of a pyramid positioned on a square opening and are four-sided.
- It is known as a hip ridge skylight when assembled in a rectangular opening.
- It is designed in the shape of a dome, allowing for even distribution of sunlight throughout the room.
- It illuminates the entire space even with only a few rays of light.
- It is suitable for both commercial and residential structures.
What is the Ideal Thickness of Polycarbonate Skylight Sheets?
Polycarbonate skylight sheets are available in a variety of thicknesses, making them ideal for numerous types of roofing.
Nonetheless, the recommended thickness ranges from 32mm to 35mm, though you can have custom-made ones.
Its thickness range is suggested as it outperforms acrylic and glass in terms of weather resistance, durability, and strength.
What is the Best Way to Clean a Polycarbonate Skylight Sheets?
A significant proportion of the dust and dirt on the wall of the polycarbonate panel skylight is washed away by rain.
In dry areas, hosing the sheets with lukewarm water on a regular basis is sufficient.
In contaminated, oily environments, use a soft household dishwashing cleaner with a soft brush or rag as needed.
Glass window cleaners and abrasive/intense cleaning solvents should not be used.
Avoid using carbon tetrachloride, benzene, acetone, gasoline, or alkaline cleaners on polycarbonate skylights.
Never clean them at high temperatures or in direct sunlight.
Where can Polycarbonate Skylight Sheets be Utilized?
Polycarbonate Skylight Sheets function well in a wide range of areas where natural light is needed.
These include the following:
- Swimming Pool Decks
- Commercial Centers
- Railway Stations
- Bus Stop Shelters
- Industrial Facilities
- Agricultural Buildings
- Sports Complexes and Stadiums
- Patios and Awnings