About Polycarbonate U Channel
Polycarbonate U-channels are construction materials that are extruded to resemble the shape of the letter U. This U-shaped design is common in architecture and serves a variety of purposes, such as protection from dirt, insects and moisture.
WeProFab Customization Service
Our polycarbonate u channels are available in thicknesses of 4mm、6mm、8mm、10mm. And they can be cut into any length according to your needs. If you have color needs, we have clear, bronze, blue, white, green and red for you to choose from. Different surface treatments are also a highlight of our company, such as high-glossy, bright, matte, ultra-matte and textured.
Properties That Polycarbonate U Channels Have
Polycarbonate u channels have many outstanding features which make them suitable for many applications. Our polycarbonate u channels are equipped with excellent performance of bearing partial pressure, perfect aging and weather resistance, high strength and stiffness. What’s more, they can keep their physical properties from -40° to 200° F. And most importantly, our polycarbonate u channels are light, flexible and easy to install. The excellent mechanical properties of the polycarbonate U-channel make it suitable for bending designs.
Applications of Polycarbonate U Channels
Due to their special shape, polycarbonate u channels can be used to make roofing light sheets and sunshades for the building industry. In automotive applications, they can be used for windows, windshield wiper assemblies and interior components. And people also choose them for lighting for corridors, passages,subway entries, balconies, walkways. In electronic and LED lighting, polycarbonate U-channels are used to contain and protect LED strips. I你addition, they can also be used to customize enclosures, protective barriers, or as an edge or decoration on surfaces such as glass or acrylic.
Properly Install Polycarbonate U Channels
- Complete preparation of materials: You will need to prepare the polycarbonate U-channel (determine the size), the material to be fixed, tape measure, saw, screws, drill bit.
- Measurement and cutting: Measure the length of the material to be fixed and cut the U-channel to the appropriate size.
- Position Channels: Place the U-channels in the exact location to ensure proper alignment and even spacing.
- Secure the channels:U-channels are screwed and drilled to the surface and can be used with adhesives to ensure a strong bond.
- Test Stability:Upon completion of the installation, check that the installation is secure and make appropriate adjustments if necessary.